Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Is multiculturalism a plot to kill off white people?

What the politically correct liberals are trying to do is turn over the country to the Muslims because they both hate America so they are pushing multiculturalism on us. This means that they flood white countries. Africa for Africnas, Asia for Asians, White countries for everyone! Anti-racist is a code for anti-white.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jp83
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm liberal and I can't stand the obsession with diversity and multiculturalism. Sorry but not all cultures are equal, some of them totally suck and are racist and sexist but we can't judge, everyone is exactly the same *sarcasm*.

How annoying was it to sit through school and talk about how "amazing" other cultures were but label ours as "bad". Sooo dumb.

PS: I don't care about color but I do care about people acting like civilized human beings.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I don't mind bias political parties. But sheesh how often have you been beaten with the dumb stick? Or are you still holding a grudge about the whole equal rights thing? You really shouldn't be declaring yourself a conservative because your giving them a bad name... Unless your a liberal in which case goodjob making people switch political sides!

• 8 years ago

Oh you changed your photo but your mindset still sucks.

• 8 years ago

You sir, are a moron. A Nationalist moron.

You are also a xenophobe for fearing other cultures being present in the US.

Do you even know your own heritage?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Look at all the hicks at the GOP convention LOL

• No ones going to convince you do date out of your gene pool. Calm down there honkey

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

just the gay white ones

• 8 years ago

I'm afraid they are, but don't worry, the KKK are fighting for your freedom!

• 8 years ago

oh no you found out

jk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.