? asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 9 years ago

can i redownload my music from google play?

Okay, here is the deal. I had to erase my files from my interior phone memory for certain reasons. This caused me to lose 2 of my albums. Now i can only listen to those songs when its syncing and not offline. Can i somehow make it so that i can hear the songs when i am offline? and also, how do i move the music to my sd card?

Favorite Answer

Yes, you can download each track on the web two times. (and as many times as you want using Google Play Music Manager it seems). Go ahead and download the music manager from here: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#manager_p...

It will probably help you copy to the SD card if you want. You can generally take the SD card out and plug it into a reader on your computer and then just drag/drop music to/from the SD card. The phone generally will have put folders like "Music" and "Videos" that the media player will check for new files of that type when you put the card back in your phone.

Purchased (or even freebies) stuff from the Market is related together with your gmail acc, so long as you use the identical gmail acc you do not have got to pay for it again. There are some apps that 'hold' to a special cell's serial number however with a bit of luck would not have any of those. If the phone is still working you would try to backup stuff off it contacts. Assess if saved to SIM or google(gmail). Record of hooked up apps. Use ShareMyApps for this, select all apps & share record by way of e mail & e-mail it to your self. Sms(texts), if you wish to. Utilizing SMS Backup & repair. Email yourself the backup file.

g