Why are there hardly any Jewish restaurants serving popular American Jewish food?

And no Einstein's Bagels don't count. We always hear of various culture's great contributions to American diversity, and these contributions often include food. For instance, Miami has is known for it's great Cuban food, nearly every major US city has a Chinatown where you can get a wide... show more And no Einstein's Bagels don't count.

We always hear of various culture's great contributions to American diversity, and these contributions often include food.

For instance, Miami has is known for it's great Cuban food, nearly every major US city has a Chinatown where you can get a wide variety of Chinese eats, hell even when I lived in Hawaii, there was a great authentic German restaurant were I could get a mean potato salad.

But when was the last time you heard your friends say, "hey I just found this great Jewish restaurant that I'd like to try!?"
Update: The Supreme Court has ruled that the Jewish Menorah is a "cultural" symbol, which is why you can see the Menorah on the WHITE HOUSE LAWN, EVERY CHRISTMAS, without violating the Supreme Court ruling of "separation of Church and... show more The Supreme Court has ruled that the Jewish Menorah is a "cultural" symbol, which is why you can see the Menorah on the WHITE HOUSE LAWN, EVERY CHRISTMAS, without violating the Supreme Court ruling of "separation of Church and State."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_of_A...

This means that Jews are far more than a religion, they are a culture as well as a race in many instances.