Is a UAL Short course worth anything?

Short background story : I have 3 A levels, 4 intermediates and a foundation diploma in art and design and want desperately to become a fashion photographer which i'm slowly but surely exceeding in, and I'm very happy about it because I'm getting known and asked to collaborate with many people, HOWEVER... show more Short background story : I have 3 A levels, 4 intermediates and a foundation diploma in art and design and want desperately to become a fashion photographer which i'm slowly but surely exceeding in, and I'm very happy about it because I'm getting known and asked to collaborate with many people, HOWEVER I feel that I still need a degree or at least some sort of "higher" qualification.

My problem is that I don't want to spend 9,000 per year to study photography, that's ridiculous. However, I don't want to study something that will distract me from pursuing my photography, so I was thinking of taking a University of the Arts London short course in Art Direction for Fashion, which basically only last 5 full days (Monday-Friday). I'm just thinking, would it make any difference to prospective jobs in the future? If I show them my certificate, will they acknowledge it? or just turn me away because I do not have a degree? If I ever wanted to become an Art director, would that short course be enough? (I'm obviously 100% certain it's not, but I just want to know what everyone else thinks about it).