Husband is going out to hang out with friends after I go to sleep, stays out till 3 in the morning?

So we recently moved and my husband is between jobs basically - he works at a bar on the weekends for about 5 hours but that's it. I'm work 8-5 Monday through Friday at a bank. Well, ever since we moved back closer to friends and family, he's been going out every night after I go to sleep and... show more So we recently moved and my husband is between jobs basically - he works at a bar on the weekends for about 5 hours but that's it. I'm work 8-5 Monday through Friday at a bank.

Well, ever since we moved back closer to friends and family, he's been going out every night after I go to sleep and hanging out with his friends all night and coming home anywhere from 1 to 3 a.m.

I've been getting mad at him as I don't like him going out every night after I go to bed (he's gone out four days in the past week) and he says that it's not a big deal because I'm asleep anyway so it's not like he could spend his time with me, and that he's just going over there to hang out at their apartment and not literally "going out." He also says he can't hang out with them during the day because they all work - but if they're all working during the day, how the hell are they staying up all night with him?

I don't think he's cheating on me or anything like that, but I still don't like him being out all night. I even tried to compromise and said he could do it every once in a while, but not quite so much throughout the week (four days is getting to be over kill in my opinion) but he just gets upset with me and says I'm making a big deal out of nothing and it doesn't affect me since I'm asleep anyway.

What do y'all think?