I feel really depressed and tired?

Reasons why: - I'm on a 70% scholarship at a well known private school, I have to study all day - not including homework and the couple of minutes I have left I have to do extra-curriculars- like running, art club, and the orchestra. - My weekends and holidays are in the same routine - Everyone expects... show more Reasons why:

- I'm on a 70% scholarship at a well known private school, I have to study all day - not including homework and the couple of minutes I have left I have to do extra-curriculars- like running, art club, and the orchestra.

- My weekends and holidays are in the same routine
- Everyone expects so much of me- I get scared sometimes: 'what'll happen if I don't reach them?'
- I'm an only child.
- I have these headaches sometimes which stop me from working.
- I can't sleep at night and I find myself dosing of in the middle of a lesson.
- The teachers expect so much of me- they are disappointed if I get as much as 1 mark of a paper.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I really want to be a perfect daughter but I have those headaches and I always have a slight temperature. Its stops me from revising, running and doing all those things perfectly.
1 answer 1