Is the TAP (grant) a state grant?

Not a federal one?

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes. It is for residents of the state of New York who meet certain criteria for higher education financial aid. It is funded by the New York Higher Education Service Corporation, an agency of the state government,

    You can read about it here:


    You will see more links to information in the left side bar of that web page.

    If you are still a high school student, be sure to ask your questions of a high school counselor who can help educate you further in student financial aid and other issues.

    Librarians--Ask Us, We Answer!

    Find your local Public Library at:

    Find your College/University Library at:

    Best wishes

    Source(s): Former college administrator (dean level) + Reference/information librarian
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    I have no idea. 10 points pls?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.