Forgive a cheater? Do you ever trust again?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • PBS
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Generally I would so NO. You didn't give us much of a situation, but I consider cheating as betrayal, and that sucks - it really does. Broken trust is not easy to deal with. We can easily forgive, but few of us can forget - and that's the part that's hard to live with..

Can you ever trust again? Of course you can. Don't let one bad apple ruin the pie. You see, another issue is that we see TRUST as different things. If we don't set the (trust) rules up front "no cheating", how do we know if we all understand what is expected? "Oh, I couldn't cheat - sorry"...

Read my blog-post about RELATIONSHIPS (link below), as it could help you (if you are the one needing help), re-establish finding trust in other people.

I hope this helped a bit. Cheers, Peter

Source(s): LIFE AS IT REALLY IS RELATIONSHIPS: http://peterbsteiness.blogspot.com/2012/07/relatio...
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Personally no I wouldn't. I don't think the relationship would be the same! I think the relationship would be slightly awkwars at times and trust would be broken! So yeah!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i think no. here is a quote "once a cheater is always a cheater".

Source(s): my view
  • 8 years ago

Most of the time no. Unless you are 100% sure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

you can forgive and you can trust agan because we learn from mistakes

• no itll be hard to trust

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.