i weigh 135 pounds is that too much?

i am a 13 year old girl i am 5,5" and i weigh 135 pounds i don't think i look that fat but i think that 135 is a lot. am i over weight????? and how can i lose weight? i know i should watch what i eat and exercise but is their any other things i can do too???

Favorite Answer

Definitely not! You're in the healthy weight range and you're young as well, your body is still growing. Don't worry about it.

Hey I'm 5 foot 3 and I weigh 135 so if you are overweight that means I am too! But I know I am a good weight, so that means you are too. No need to watch what you eat but exercise is always good no matter what! Trust me, you are the perfect weight.

When I was your age I was the same height and weighed about the same.

I did not feel fat or think I was fat, and I was never called fat.

Your body is still growing, you need to leave it alone and let it develop naturally.

I lost 11 pounds naturally just as my body grew, and I'm very happy with how I look, but I was not unhappy with how I looked before!

Everyone should eat lots of fruits and veggies and exercise every day, that is called being healthy.

But you shouldn't do that to change how you look because there is nothing wrong with you!

It is UNHEALTHY to worry about your weight when you are so young and not obese.

For a healthy BMI you should weigh between 111-150

Your BMI is 22.46. That is considered a healthy weight. A 13 year old girl of your height should weigh 91.9 - 135.2 lbs.

You seem to be at a healthy weight for your height. i wouldn't worry too much, you should still eat healthy though, and exercise.

I'm 14 5'4 and 120 lbs and I'm not fat

• Harley

135lbs is fine, maybe you have quite a bit of muscle and that weighs more than fat

You are perfectly fine don't worry.

Yes. You are a beast.