When will this pain stop? Hurts so much!?

Ok so about 5 days ago my right war started acting up on the first afternoon. The next morning it hurt more so I took Advil. The next morning was awful, the most intense and ongoing pain in my right ear you could ever imagine. I took 6 Advil that day That was the day I went to the doctor and she said it was... show more Ok so about 5 days ago my right war started acting up on the first afternoon. The next morning it hurt more so I took Advil. The next morning was awful, the most intense and ongoing pain in my right ear you could ever imagine. I took 6 Advil that day

That was the day I went to the doctor and she said it was "swimmer's ear" and gave me a prescription to antibiotics and ear drops. We tried ear drops that noon and still no improvement. The next day hurt a little less, by now my right ear is pretty clogged up and its hard to hear through. Since I felt pain again around late morning, I took the antibiotics twice that day, once in the morning, once in the afternoon

So here I am the next morning, my head hurts (started hurting 2 days ago) and my left ear is definitely infected as well. There is more pain in my left than my right now. Are my antibiotics working? It's been a full 24 hours with NO improvement, in fact now my left ear is completely infected

Please help the pain is awful I take Advil so it helps but I can't take the pain anymore