Prostitution is a bad idea. It's dangerous, demeaning and doesn't pay as well as you think. Let's instead address your problems.
1. As my Uncle Ian said, "Jobs are easy to find everywhere and difficult to find everywhere." If none of the obvious places are hiring, try a more creative approach. Look in out-of-the-way places. Make acquaintances who have connections. Start your own business selling icecreams to school kids. If illegal immigrants can find work, so can you.
2. You need to be a bit pickier and raise your standards. You are a lady, and you deserve nothing less than a perfect gentleman who will treat you with respect, support you in your endeavours, and defend your honour with his life. Make potential boyfriends jump through a few hoops before you agree to date them.
3. If you solve problem 2, you'll have a guy you want to keep. Now it's your turn to treat HIM right. Don't nag him, control him, betray him, deceive him or cling to him. Do treat him as though he's the bravest, toughest, handsomest man in the world (he passed your rigorous tests when all others failed). Stick up for him and support him, always. Make it so that he wouldn't WANT to be without you.
4. Not all friends are "hanging out" friends. Once you've got a job and a boyfriend, you can meet new friends through them. Some of them will stay "work friends" or "hubby's friends". Others you can invite to barbeques, etc, and get to know better. The "hanging out" part becomes less important once you're an adult trying to juggle work, family and bills, so you should get used to the change now.
5. If God's not answering, perhaps you need to try something different. Praying might not be your thing, perhaps you should try meditation or wishing wells instead. Or, if your problem is with God and not your communication with him, re-evaluate your beliefs. Sometimes religion just isn't right for a person, and that's okay. You have to find what works for you, not force yourself into something that doesn't.
6. Having no social life now could be a good thing. You've got your whole life ahead of you and a lot of stuff to sort out, so use the time wisely. Hunt for a job, take up a hobby, or go to the library and read books. You have all this free time, you might as well use it to improve your life.
7. It always sucks having unsupportive parents, especially when the rest of your life is messed up. While you're living in their house and eating their food, you need to be civil with them, so try and avoid conflict if you can. Once you've got a job and a bit of money saved up, you can start looking for your own place to live. I'd recommend flatting at first, because living with others allows you to share costs. Don't rush into it though, desperation will get you in over your head, so hunt around before moving anywhere. Once your parents see that you've taken some initiative and made a life for yourself, they'll probably respect you more.
I hope all this helps. At the very least, it should give you something else to think about. Don't throw your life in the gutter, there are other ways to achieve your goals.