How long would THC stay in my system on this occasion?

Okay, I smoked around 1/5 of a cigarillo loaded with weed. I took a test an approximate 30 days later. I am 14 years old and I will not stop or tolerate any questions that tell me i shouldn't be doing it. i smoked on January 21 and got the test 30 days later which would mean i got it on February 20. So i took... show more Okay, I smoked around 1/5 of a cigarillo loaded with weed. I took a test an approximate 30 days later. I am 14 years old and I will not stop or tolerate any questions that tell me i shouldn't be doing it. i smoked on January 21 and got the test 30 days later which would mean i got it on February 20. So i took the Urine test and a Blood test. I The reason was because i was getting a physical.They asked me if i smoked or drinked and i answered all of them with no. Now, I am entering freshman year and my mom hasn't been able to pick up my results yet. I am wondering if it will show up that i have done marijuana on my blood test because my urine test should be negative, but my blood test is what haunts me and i also will wrestle so i think i am going to get another physical as well. Now, my point is, will it show up that i have smoked marijuana on my blood test with in the range of an exact 30 days? I need real accurate and truthful answers!
4 answers 4