who bought johnny carsons home?

I just watched a good tv show about Johnny Carson. They had some nice shots of Mr Carson's home in malibu. What a nice place. who has purchased the home and also what are his two boys doing today?

• Jodi D
    Favorite Answer

"Alexis Carson, the widow of talk-show legend Johnny Carson, recently sold the couple’s 4-acre oceanfront Malibu estate for between $38 million and $40 million to Jones Apparel Group founder Sidney Kimmel, as has been widely reported. She also, however, has more quietly sold a 17th-floor in-town unit in Los Angeles’ Westwood neighborhood for $3,995,000, and also last summer very quietly paid $14.5 million for a 13,623-square-foot house above Beverly Hills, according to public records." More at link below,

"Johnny Carson had three sons with Joan "Jody" Morrill Wolcott.

Christopher Carson is a golf instructor in Florida.

Cory Carson is a guitarist in Los Angeles.

Richard Carson was a photographer who passed away in a car accident on June 21st, 1991."

Johnny Carsons House

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

who bought johnny carsons home?

Source(s): bought johnny carsons home: https://tr.im/oqmau
  • Judy

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awlmf

Yeah, old man got a pretty sweet deal in the end. I actually feel pretty good about Donald helping him out. Wish I knew Donald R.I.P. Bernie

• Bob

Gee, I was going to tell you exactly what Jodi already wrote above.

I was busy cutting and pasting an answer for another question, and Jodi beat me to it!

Bet you don't know who bought Johnny's Corvette!! Hah!..

Trump's got so much damn money, he should just pay off the mortgage and give it to McMahon, that would really be helping out!