Large amounts of hookah?

I just smoked hookah at a hookah bar for my first time. Me and a friend smoked ALOT of hookah. We shared one bowl(lasting maybe an hour) and each took huge hits trying to outdo eachother. Basically we smoked a hell of a lot constantly taking really big hits. We left about an hour ago, and now I feel sort of... show more I just smoked hookah at a hookah bar for my first time. Me and a friend smoked ALOT of hookah. We shared one bowl(lasting maybe an hour) and each took huge hits trying to outdo eachother. Basically we smoked a hell of a lot constantly taking really big hits.

We left about an hour ago, and now I feel sort of sick. My head is pounding, and it's late so I'm very tired. Is there a possible danger of nicotine poisoning? If so should I see a doctor or should I just try and sleep it off?
1 answer 1