Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 8 years ago

I daily use internet banking, facebook, gmail etc, can you please suggest me which internet security is best?

Favorite Answer

Well my friend, there is no internet security that can protect you, they can only be an advisor at maximum. The chances of any protection program catching a particular threat is about 1 percent. Your best bet would be to take basic security procedures(Dont use internet explorer, Always ensure that your banking website's name has a green area in the adress bar e.t.c) Chances that your gonna be jacked is rather low, so thats good!

As for the internet security, choose any, they all have their ups and downs, but if you want to be absolutely sure then go for kaspersky pure, since it takes care of every security problem that you could possibly think of. If you cant afford kaspersky pure then go for kaspersky internet security, thats also good(or atleast better than the rest)!

• HawK

I have used the net to make a living for 24 years and have used the Avast Home Free and Pro versions for all those years with great success.

I am online a avg of 8 to 12 hours a day 7 days a week.

I also clean infected computers for a steady income these last 24 years and the fewest requiring cleaning were Avast equipted computers

(now this could also be because Avast is not pre-installed on as many computers as paid antivirus software is)

Source(s): 24 years making a living using the net and protecting my computer with Avast anitvirus software
  • Karen

In terms of online security anti-virus software program are essential to remain safe.

Macafee

Tren Micro

Microsoft Security Essentials

etc are some of the good Anti-virus software programs.

Use a linux here http://zorin-os.com/index.html

Install it on an usb drive for test and install on the pc if you like it

Kaspersky is best.

go for kaspersky pure 9.1. it has all in one for everything.