Should I go to Sports Practice Tomorrow?

Um well you see. I have soccer practice everyday (tomorrow it is at 2:30 pm- 6:30pm) , today (or yesterday since it is 12:00am), I hurt myself. I don't think I stretched properly or was just "out of it" today...however some others have hurt themselves in the same way.... ANYWAYS! My ankle and the... show more Um well you see. I have soccer practice everyday (tomorrow it is at 2:30 pm- 6:30pm) , today (or yesterday since it is 12:00am), I hurt myself. I don't think I stretched properly or was just "out of it" today...however some others have hurt themselves in the same way.... ANYWAYS! My ankle and the muscle towards my inner thigh (where it connects to the pelvis and around my umm.. bottom?) is uncomfortable. It slightly hurts but the pain is more uncomfortable pain rather than searing , agonizing pain. Same with my ankle , except it does cause a bit more pain when i move it at certain angles. Its just very uncomfortable and FEELS like its either overworked or strained or something. It also feels worse right now than it was right after/ during practice. Should I take tomorrow off to rest it ( for ankle and muscle), and stretch it out somehow( for muscle only since stretching my ankle out would make it worse if stretching that is even possible)? or should I suck it up and go to practice. The thing is , I am one to overwork myself and I dont really like telling others of my injury or of feeling ill. I dont want to barely to be able to travel home either .. due to a situation where i may have a potential stalker... BUT THATS A STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME. I dont want to be in pain or have my mother take me to the hospital ( she takes me to the hospital for everything since shes probably the most pessimistic person i know) and take me off the team due to a pretty minor injury. Um yeah sorry. I want to go but I am kinda torn as to what to do so help please
3 answers 3