Room design ideas? GIRLS!?
im 14. have two ideas semi-beachy or classic fancy. what should i add and do to style my room? cost doesnt matter. I can do anything i want - paint included.
- Anonymous8 years agoFavorite Answer
Hi Hannah, here are my ideas:
1) Start with an idea of colours and go from there. I always think clean white walls look god because they are modern and go with anything... then you add in some colours you like. Check out this room here with white walls: http://pinterest.com/pin/183099541069867772.
2) OR a black wall is kind of awesome too.... have a look at Designer's Guild black 'crayon' walls like in this tween room here: http://smallacornsnz.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/tween-...
2) If money doesn't matter, try one of these garlands on the wall from confetti system - they are super fun and would look great over a desk: http://pinterest.com/pin/183099541070428116/
3) Get a large or fun shaped mirror on one wall - this makes the room seem larger at the same time as decorating the wall. If you like the classic fancy look, how about something like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/183099541069860226/ or this:
http://pinterest.com/pin/183099541070008599/ (they still go with the modern look too)
4) Add some coloured and black accessories and - like a chandelier (you can get them from Ikea and Urban Outfitters - some are cool colours too) - and chevron print pillows.
4) Get some cheap white picture frames from ikea and make a gallery-wall with a mixture of pictures or posters. Some black & white photos would be cool too. Here's an idea of a gallery wall you could follow: http://pinterest.com/pin/183099541070939327/
Hope that helps!
- 5 years ago
The inexperienced woodworker and the very experienced person will be able to do these projects without any difficulty https://tr.im/WoodworkingProjects
Each and every one of the thousands woodworking plans and projects which are available are so well written so that even if you've never tried Woodworking before, or if you have 2 left hands, you would find woodworking a breeze
- Anonymous8 years ago
A chandelier like this one is beach y ish but still fancy. I'd definitely go with the white so it feels more grown up. Lighting isn't cheap or an easy switch.
Sheer white curtains.
A fluffy white rug.
A white comforter & sea colors throw pillows & sheets.
Anything that's wood should be painted white.
Try Pinterest for some ideas. There's LOTS on there!Source(s): Myself
- 8 years ago
Semibeachy? I am gonna describe full beach because I have no clue how beachy you want it. Aqua walls, a sand colored hardwood floor, a very bright bedset, a beach towel as an area rug, and then decorate the rest with furniture and storage in a rainbow scheme. Why I would go so colorful is because of all the swimsuits. Classic fancy. Ballet pink walls, a crystal chandelier, dark wood floors, elegant black and white bedset, and a big white area rug, but make sure the dark flooring is still visible. For the rest of your furniture, decoration, and storage, stick with ballet pink, white, very dark brown, black, and silver/sparkles. Very pretty idea.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 8 years ago
Indoor Christmas lights (white ones are pretty cool), bedding with lots of cool pillows to match your theme, and if you have all white or all solid coloured walls, it looks nice to have one wall with pretty wallpaper. And if there's a phrase that means a lot to you (i.e, hakuna matata, c'est la vie, or a song lyric or movie quote or something special) then get a bunch of magazines or cool paper and cut letters out of different pages and tape the phrase to the wall above your bed. Hope this helped! Have fun and be creative