My boyfriend wants me to stop taking my medications Zoloft and Kilonopin?

my boyfriend of 8 years and i got into a big fight today.It started out because i made the mistake and told him i haven't taken my zoloft in 3 days that im feeling pretty crappy and out of it and i needed to rest. He hates that i take these medications. he keeps calling me a "pill head" . he wants me... show more my boyfriend of 8 years and i got into a big fight today.It started out because i made the mistake and told him i haven't taken my zoloft in 3 days that im feeling pretty crappy and out of it and i needed to rest. He hates that i take these medications. he keeps calling me a "pill head" . he wants me to stop taking them or we are "done". he is making me choose between my mental heath and him. i have been on both kilonopin and zoloft for 6 and some years . it was some time after we started dating when i had a serious panic attack on LSD . i try to explain to him about the panic disorder i have and how i need these to cope with life and to feel normal. He thinks im an addict because i take them. What do i do? we live togeather and i have no other place to live right now. i am scared of withdrawal, and afraid of what might happen if i get off them. i feel fine on the meds and have no desire to stop. i would like to stop taking them eventually but its not hurting me or anyone else. im not a "druggie" What do i do?? he wants me to stop cold turkey no exceptions. :-(