Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What's your opinion of kids who take Latin?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

As a Latin speaking student, I feel slightly offended in the way that you seem to be implying that Latin is somehow bad. I don't know why I am getting this vibe but your tone suggests that you feel negatively about Latin. However, I must say, Latin is a much more challenging course than languages like Spanish, and as a result of a greater academic challenge, a greater mind is developed. What I am trying to get at here is that chances are I have a much higher level of intellect and mental capacity than you as a result of learning Latin. :D

Of course, if I am wrong, and you are just asking just for the sake of it, then I apologize for my mini rant :P Dont judge. :)

Fucckking boss

I'M TAKING LATIN:D

not much