YouTube "Matched third party content"?

So I uploaded a new video on YouTube today and used some background music. Yes, the music is copyrighted but I have given full credit to the composer in the credits of my video and in the description box. This is what YouTube had to say: "Your video may include the following copyrighted... show more So I uploaded a new video on YouTube today and used some background music. Yes, the music is copyrighted but I have given full credit to the composer in the credits of my video and in the description box.

This is what YouTube had to say:

"Your video may include the following copyrighted content:
Acknowledged claims
"Massimo Visconti-Chariots of Fire", sound recording administered by:
Believe
What does this mean?
Your video is still available worldwide. In some cases ads may appear next to your video. Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. Learn more about copyright on YouTube.

This claim does not affect your account status.
I believe this copyright claim is not valid."

I acknowledged the claim since what they are saying is true, but I don't know what to do now. They say this claim does not affect my accounts status, but I'm not 100% sure if that is believable or not. Will I still be earning money off of this video? Will my video be removed?

More info will be appreciated. Thanks!

Btw, the video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgTgLjpg3C0
1 answer 1