I got my wisdom teeth out last Tuesday... Have the oddest pain... Pleeeezzzz help!!! Thanks!!!?

Last Tuesday morning I got my four wisdom teeth pulled out. Obviously I experienced some pressure pain for a few days but recently on one side of my mouth It hurts really badly. Especially when I breath in, it feels like air is going straight to my nerves or roots and it's sooooooooooooo painful. I didn't... show more Last Tuesday morning I got my four wisdom teeth pulled out. Obviously I experienced some pressure pain for a few days but recently on one side of my mouth It hurts really badly. Especially when I breath in, it feels like air is going straight to my nerves or roots and it's sooooooooooooo painful. I didn't sleep a wink last night. I'm on vicodin and it didn't help!!! Does make sence it's just from my wisdom teeth or is it a root canal or something? Thanks!!! 10 points...