URGENT: Home remedy for tooth abscess?

I think I might have an abscess my tooth and gums feel a slight pressure with the occasional excruciating pain. It's only on one side and my gums look swollen on the one side I don't have dental insurance nor a job at the moment so i generally have to rely on myself here. What are some home remedies I... show more I think I might have an abscess my tooth and gums feel a slight pressure with the occasional excruciating pain. It's only on one side and my gums look swollen on the one side
I don't have dental insurance nor a job at the moment so i generally have to rely on myself here.
What are some home remedies I could reform to both cure and reduce the pain.
I do have cephalexin 500 mg antibotics, would that be suffice for getting rid of the abscess? Or would using that not be recommendy
I Really can't handle this kind of pain hopefully someone helps me figure this out ASAP
Your answers are appreciated
Update: I'm not sure if it is an abscess for I don't have a fever, bitter taste in mouth bad breath or several of the other symptoms except for pressure on upper gums and teeth on one side and occasionally worse pain. I do brush my teeth, I'm not sure if its from sinuses and my wisdom teeth have been in for a... show more I'm not sure if it is an abscess for I don't have a fever, bitter taste in mouth bad breath or several of the other symptoms except for pressure on upper gums and teeth on one side and occasionally worse pain. I do brush my teeth, I'm not sure if its from sinuses and my wisdom teeth have been in for a couple months now. I'm also only 19 and living on my own