What color braces should I get and what should i expect.?

Hello, I am an African american boy who is 13. My skin is rather light compared to most Africans so it's like a veryk tanned olive I guess lol. My eyes are pretty brown too. Although my teeth do have gaps and they have little yellow tints but I brush every day twice a day. Lastly, I'm getting them the... show more Hello, I am an African american boy who is 13. My skin is rather light compared to most Africans so it's like a veryk tanned olive I guess lol. My eyes are pretty brown too. Although my teeth do have gaps and they have little yellow tints but I brush every day twice a day. Lastly, I'm getting them the fourth of September. Which is the first day of school/orientation for the upper school...(Booooo). I won't be attending orientation and I'm wondering if I should attend the lower school orientation that is the next like I usually do with my friends to help out the faculty with the new peoples xD. Thanks for the replies.
Update: Not trying to be rude but I would like a quick reply because I am going to be very busy this week and I might not be able to check yahoo soon.
1 answer 1