Setting up a linksys wifi router to a network that has a DHCP server already on it?

ok first i should point out that im not a pro and thanks in Advance for anny help you can give! i need help adding a linksys wifi router to my network. The network in question has a server that takes cares of DHCP. now i've decided to add wifi for guess and staff but cant seem to get any of the wifi devices... show more ok first i should point out that im not a pro and thanks in Advance for anny help you can give!
i need help adding a linksys wifi router to my network. The network in question has a server that takes cares of DHCP. now i've decided to add wifi for guess and staff but cant seem to get any of the wifi devices to connect to the internet & network. from the dhcp dashboard i can see that the router dose use its reserved ip address.
also from the router setup page if disable the nat option and dhcp option as well but still no luck...
there is my current setup :
(all the ip,dns,gateway address are fake i just use them for info purpose)
DSL Modem to Server (windows server 2008 r2 ) Nic 1 (static IP, gateway,dns, from internet provider)
server (nic 2) (static IP 192.168.137.1) to switch (Netgear)
switch to PC's & wifi router
the pc connected to the switch has access to network & internet
but the pc connected via wifi doesn't
-------------------
there is the info from a pc connected to the network
ip 192.168.137.101
subnet mask 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.137.1
dhcp server 192.168.137.1
Dns Server 192.168.137.1

The router has the same info as above appart for ip
Update: The info above is fake my server dosen't use that info i just came up with that for info porpose. since i didn't know what was relevent and what was not to the question
thanks Tony Boy
1 answer 1