What are some other interesting uses of sodium fluoride, besides our drinking water?

Sodium fluoride is a very toxic waste product from aluminum and fertilizer production. Before water fluoridation of domesticated humans became popularized, manufacturers had a very difficult time of disposing this dangerous material.

What are some other interesting uses of this highly toxic industrial waste by-product, from mind-altering drugs to rat poison?

• Dawn
    Favorite Answer

Fluoride is also a carcinogin, lowers the IQ's of children, destroys the kidneys, and destroys the thyroid gland. Too much Iron or Vitamin D is bad but we aren't being forced to inhale, bathe, or swim in it. Fluoride isn't any kind of nutrient. It is a drug/poison. A neurotoxin.

The CDC’s claim that fluoridation is one of the ten greatest public health achievements of the 20th Century is not supported by the CDC’s own listed reference. In fact, a review of original studies in 2007 by Pizzo et al found fluoridation in industrialized communities unnecessary.

Pizzo G, et al, Community water fluoridation and caries prevention: a critical review. Clin Oral Investig. 2007 Feb 27.

Fluoridation products such as "sodium fluoride" are considered lethal at about 5 mg/Kg BW, which is in contrast to naturally occurring "calcium fluoride" found naturally in water and considered lethal at about 5,000 mg/Kg BW. (Calcium is a fluoride antagonist and used as an antidote for fluoride poisoning).

Merck Index, 9th Edition, Merck and Co., Inc., Rahway, N.J. 1976, p 1663

http://washingtonsafewater.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Read why EPA Headquarters Union of scientists oppose water fluoridation:

http://www.nteu280.org/Issues/Fluoride/NTEU280-Fl­...

I think some people are tired of hearing about this because it's f***ing scary. That's fair enough. But you're still cowards. FACE IT. Read the god damn studies already. Even the ADA says no kid under 6 should ingest ANY AMOUNT, yet we still force it on everyone. Why isn't the rest of the world fluoridating? I thought Europe was a progressive paradise....

"I don't even want to know because then I'd have to do something about it."

Then at the very least quit your b*tching so those of us who actually care can fight to get it out of your kids' drinking water. Ingrates.

Vitamin D is highly poisonous if ingested in large doses, as is Vitamin A, dietary iron, salt...

Obviously then, we should not consume any of these things because if we eat a huge amount of them we will poison ourselves.

ooo! oooo! me! me! me!

Rat Poison.

Infertility.

Anger suppression.

Let's double the dosage to the ghetto's. For the benefit of mankind.

Oh, give it a rest! I've been hearing this paranoid complaint since the 1940s.

Can you not find some other subject to make the focus of your neurosis?

Something *credible* for a change?

Pesticides.

No wonder cancer is widespread.

Did you know that you'll die if you are hit by an Iron block, but if you don't have iron in your diet, you'll die?

It also helps your teeth. I guess most southerners drink creek water.

I use it to scare conspiracy theorists.

booty