What are some other interesting uses of sodium fluoride, besides our drinking water?

Sodium fluoride is a very toxic waste product from aluminum and fertilizer production. Before water fluoridation of domesticated humans became popularized, manufacturers had a very difficult time of disposing this dangerous material.

What are some other interesting uses of this highly toxic industrial waste by-product, from mind-altering drugs to rat poison?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Dawn
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Fluoride is also a carcinogin, lowers the IQ's of children, destroys the kidneys, and destroys the thyroid gland. Too much Iron or Vitamin D is bad but we aren't being forced to inhale, bathe, or swim in it. Fluoride isn't any kind of nutrient. It is a drug/poison. A neurotoxin.

The CDC’s claim that fluoridation is one of the ten greatest public health achievements of the 20th Century is not supported by the CDC’s own listed reference. In fact, a review of original studies in 2007 by Pizzo et al found fluoridation in industrialized communities unnecessary.

Pizzo G, et al, Community water fluoridation and caries prevention: a critical review. Clin Oral Investig. 2007 Feb 27.

Fluoridation products such as "sodium fluoride" are considered lethal at about 5 mg/Kg BW, which is in contrast to naturally occurring "calcium fluoride" found naturally in water and considered lethal at about 5,000 mg/Kg BW. (Calcium is a fluoride antagonist and used as an antidote for fluoride poisoning).

Merck Index, 9th Edition, Merck and Co., Inc., Rahway, N.J. 1976, p 1663

http://washingtonsafewater.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Read why EPA Headquarters Union of scientists oppose water fluoridation:

http://www.nteu280.org/Issues/Fluoride/NTEU280-Fl­...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

I think some people are tired of hearing about this because it's f***ing scary. That's fair enough. But you're still cowards. FACE IT. Read the god damn studies already. Even the ADA says no kid under 6 should ingest ANY AMOUNT, yet we still force it on everyone. Why isn't the rest of the world fluoridating? I thought Europe was a progressive paradise....

"I don't even want to know because then I'd have to do something about it."

Then at the very least quit your b*tching so those of us who actually care can fight to get it out of your kids' drinking water. Ingrates.

• 7 years ago

Vitamin D is highly poisonous if ingested in large doses, as is Vitamin A, dietary iron, salt...

Obviously then, we should not consume any of these things because if we eat a huge amount of them we will poison ourselves.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

ooo! oooo! me! me! me!

Rat Poison.

Infertility.

Anger suppression.

Let's double the dosage to the ghetto's. For the benefit of mankind.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Oh, give it a rest! I've been hearing this paranoid complaint since the 1940s.

Can you not find some other subject to make the focus of your neurosis?

Something *credible* for a change?

• 7 years ago

Pesticides.

No wonder cancer is widespread.

• 7 years ago

Did you know that you'll die if you are hit by an Iron block, but if you don't have iron in your diet, you'll die?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

It also helps your teeth. I guess most southerners drink creek water.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I use it to scare conspiracy theorists.

• 4 years ago

booty

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.