Sudden, sharp, and frequent ear pain ...?

I've had this ear pain ever since i started listening to music more (only an hour or so) on my earphones (not very loud though, quiet enough so that i can hear other people talk but i can still hear the lyrics) which was only a few months ago. But i have started getting pains maybe two weeks ago? Its really... show more I've had this ear pain ever since i started listening to music more (only an hour or so) on my earphones (not very loud though, quiet enough so that i can hear other people talk but i can still hear the lyrics) which was only a few months ago. But i have started getting pains maybe two weeks ago? Its really sudden and it happens at least three times a day for five days a week, and even though it only lasts like five seconds its painful enough that i stop what im doing and kinda press my ear to stop the pain. i know the pain is coming from my ears, not skull or whatever. The pain feels somewhat like somethings popping my eardrum or like those red toilet plugging sticks are pumping on my ears. It happens to both ears equally.

Sorry if its a bit long, but does anyone know what this pain is and if its anything serious? thx in advance to anyone who answers :)
3 answers 3