Where are the "TRUE" Star Wars fanboys?

Everybody has been in an uproar lately since George Lucas announced he was re-releasing the Star Wars saga in 3D. I'm absolutely stoked. I love all the Star Wars films. I even love the Prequel Trilogy. The Prequel Trilogy belongs to my generation just as the Original Trilogy belongs to my parent's generation. I never got the chance to see the Original Trilogy in theaters and this is my chance. I saw The Phantom Menace in 3D already this year. Even made a donation and got that cool C-3P0/R2-D2 heart pin. I wear it proudly.

A "TRUE" Star Wars fanboy/girl loves Star Wars in any format. Even the Prequel Trilogy. I love Jar Jar Binks and I see him for what he truly is, "The Galaxy's Biggest Scapegoat". My favorite books in the Expanded Universe are Timothy Zahn's Hand of Thrawn trilogy. The Knights of The Old Republic games are my favorite, if my laptop was powerful enough I'd be playing the MMO The Old Republic.

I only wish I had the money to be at Celebration VI. To have seen Seth Green's "Super Secret Star Wars Panel" for Star Wars Detours would have been awesome! George Lucas making a surprise appearance.

My favorite collectible is my Darth Vader action figure, packaged and signed by both David Prowse and James Earl Jones. If it were signed by Sebastian Shaw as well that would be amazing.

So where are the "TRUE" Star Wars fanboys/girls? Not these "Bandwagon" morons.

@LoudLon

Yeah... You're a f*cking bandwagon fan. A true Star Wars fanboy supports Star Wars no matter what. George Lucas created the highest grossing most popular franchise in history. If he wants to put the dancing ballerina hippos from Fantasia in his movies he can do that. He edited the the Original Trilogy because he added thing that he wanted in the film but couldn't because when the films first came out the technology wasn't around. It doesn't matter if you saw Star Wars 5 or 500 times in theaters, that a line doesn't make you a fan. What makes you a fan is supporting Star Wars. I think the Prequel Trilogy is awesome. Underwhelming is a matter of opinion. My opinion is you're an idiot. Never once have I in my life said there is something I hate about Star Wars. So yeah I'm a true fanboy. You sit are not.

Favorite Answer

i am

but im not the keen on the prequels, 1 was alright, 2 was better, 3 started good and turned f-ing epic

i do plan on watching the 3rd in 3d, especially the opening space battle, that will look so cool

I'm sorry, did you just refer to yourself as a "TRUE" Star Wars fan because you love it in any format?

So, what, me seeing it in the theaters five times in the theater at age six when it came out and despising Lucas for ever having not only tampered with the original Trilogy but having gone on to produce three completely underwhelming "prequels" means I'm not one?

Grow up, kid. If there's a bandwagon rider around here, I'd say it's you. ;)

Me