Does boiling fruits/vegetables destroy the nutrients in any way?

Don't ask i just want the ppm to increase. I was going to boil an even amount of banana,blackberry, and raisins down to like i said, increase the ppm but i don't wanna lose out on any nutes. Unless there's a better way to increase ppm to at least a thousand im stuck with this method and i was probably... show more Don't ask i just want the ppm to increase. I was going to boil an even amount of banana,blackberry, and raisins down to like i said, increase the ppm but i don't wanna lose out on any nutes. Unless there's a better way to increase ppm to at least a thousand im stuck with this method and i was probably throw them through a blender after or before not sure which wud be better as i don't wanna lose any nutes. (ppm = parts per million)
Update: well how do i increase the ppm for easy absorption without destroying the nutrients?