How do i open a juice stop?

Favorite Answer

http://www.franchisegator.com/Juice-Stop-franchise...

Q: Is it necessary to have previous retail or restaurant experience to be a Juice Stop franchisee?

A: Absolutely not. We provide a complete training program, which will qualify you to run your store.

Q: How much is the franchise fee?

A: The franchise fee is $25,000 for your first store.

Q: How much does it cost to get my store opened?

A: Including the franchise fee, it costs between $125,000 and $185,000 to open a store in a leased space.

Q: What are the best locations for Juice Stop stores?

A: Primarily we look for 700 to 1,200 square feet in strip shopping centers and malls. Although, because of our flexible footprint, we can locate in non-traditional sites such as airports, convenience stores, food courts, college campuses, and office buildings. During our analysis process we take into account such variables as visibility, ingress and egress, co-tenancy, traffic counts, comparables, demographic studies, and the overall economics of the deal.

Q: Does Juice Stop provide financing?

A: Yes, indirectly. We have several institutions, who work with our franchisees to provide financing.

Q: I know very little about commercial lease arrangements. Will Juice Stop assist me in reviewing my lease?

A: Yes, experienced help and recommendations will be provided to you in these important negotiations.

Q: Will I be trained to run my store?

A: Yes, all franchisees must attend and successfully complete the training program provided by Juice Stop. The cost of this initial training is included in your franchise fee. However, the costs connected with travel and lodging will be the responsibility of the franchisee. All owners and operating managers should attend training.

Q: Do I receive help when I open my business?

A: Yes. In addition to your initial training period, our Training and Development staff will work with you in your store for several days prior to opening and several days after your opening. The exact schedule will be worked out with you. We will assist you thereafter in developing your business.

Q: What other support can I expect?

A: You will receive support in all areas of operation, construction and marketing. As revisions take place in each manual, you will receive the relevant updates. Our team will offer you help in setting budgets, creating your annual plan, quality control, operational issues, record keeping, and employee training. We offer complete support in all areas of running your business.

Q: Where do I get the products I sell in my store?

A: The vast majority of products you sell are purchased through our national distribution system.

Q: Do I receive any purchasing power?

A: Yes you do! Our unique approach to purchasing enables you to reap the benefit of our franchise community's buying power. Because our purchasing professionals have negotiated purchase contracts, you can piggyback the buying power of other franchise systems as well.

Q: Does Juice Stop supply me with an accounting system, daily sales summary system, and inventory control system?

A: Yes. Complete, easy-to-use accounting, daily sales summary and inventory control systems are provided in your accounting manual, and you will be trained in their use. These systems are designed to help you maintain the highest product quality and to track your business performance.

Q: How long does it take to get my store opened?

A: The best-case scenario is that your store can be in operation within 8 to 12 weeks from the time you sign the franchise agreement with us. However, timing varies depending on the availability of real estate.

Q: I am definitely interested in pursuing a Juice Stop franchise. What is my next step?

A: Please complete and submit the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.

Juice Stop Franchise

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do i open a juice stop?

Source(s): open juice stop: https://tr.im/CD3vm

Haha

It takes 6 seconds for the Y.A. web page to open for me to be able to click on the [add your answer] button. does this mean my computer is slow??