Need To Get Better BY TOMORROW NIGHT?

No not trying to get better for sex, or a girlfriend but I have an interview with a police department tomorrow and I dont to look like a freaking mess going into the interview room with th eofficers. Ok, so now that I have explained why I need to get better my symptoms are runny nose, and stuffy nose. I am not... show more No not trying to get better for sex, or a girlfriend but I have an interview with a police department tomorrow and I dont to look like a freaking mess going into the interview room with th eofficers. Ok, so now that I have explained why I need to get better my symptoms are runny nose, and stuffy nose. I am not really sick anywere else (thank god) But I dont want to sound like I could give a crap being there. I want to know any treatments? (Example) ''Jump in the pool, then taken a hot shower (and repeat), Take a bath, Medicins I also need to know any over the counter medicins that work very well and fast. So to summerize this I need to know if anyone has any oppinions on treat ments (Hot and cold water) and What medicine works fast and good. Today I tried Mucinex DM and havent really noticed a difference, what else do you guys suggest? Thanks for all of your answers!
Update: By the way I am not a meth head, or a pot head. I just got a little cold and I just wanna get better to be 100% for the officers.