Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 8 years ago

Should the Gop cancel thier Convention and go volunteer in New Orleans or Haiti? ?

Favorite Answer

It didn't do McCain any good to put his campaign on hold in '08 when that hurricane hit did it. No, the GOP should hold their convention asap and get on with the business of getting rid of Obama.

That option isn't on the table. If they cancel the convention then they all go home. Total waste of campaign funds and taxpayer dollars. But hey, if you schedule a convention in Tampa during hurricane season you get what you pay for. I am sure somehow I am going to pay (taxes probably).

Let Obama take care of the Chocolate city. If people stupidly went back to the flood zones, I pray this time they do not get out alive. Stupid is a disease, time to let nature get rid of it.

Is that their job? But I bet if you dropped what you were doing, and went down there, they would follow!