What do you think of YOUR national's teams chances in 2014 WC?

I'm obviously of Turkish background - can't see Turkey qualifying with the way the sqaud are playing - if so many Turks didn't choose to play for 2nd related countires like Ozil and Gökhan Inler we might have a better chance. Players like Arda Turan, Emre Belozoglu, Hamit Altintop and Nuri Sahin do promise a bit though ..

England... I'll leave it up to you people.

Update:

To the English lads, England are SURELY due a good tournament though? I'll be rooting for England if Turkey predictably flop.

Update 2:

Yeah it's the same old story - I'd like them to, but I don't think England can get the best of the "footballing" sides like Spain, Brazil and even Germany nowadays. I think the footballing youth system in this country needs a dramatic change, the possession game is the future I think.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Half English, Half Welsh :P

Don't think either have got a chance.

If only my mother was Spanish and my father was Brazilian ;D

• 9 years ago

Not a chance - The England team is poor at the best of times, but in Brasil with that heat and humidity?

Lucky to make it out of the Group.

We've been due a good tournament for a while. Euro's just gone was supposed to be it. Before that is was South Africa 2010 "Our Best Chance For The World Cup Since 66'" Or some other bull...

• 9 years ago

England hahahaha

We will probably get to the Quarter-Finals and lose on Penalties to Brazil

FIFA will probably put us #1 in their goofy ranking system lol

• 9 years ago

england will win the world cup in 2014

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

USA has about a 0.3% of winning in 2014...

I'm also Swedish, but I give them about a 0.5% of winning... Zlatan needs help

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

we are not even in the qualifiers that's how bad my nation is. i'm living off other asian nation's success, that's how sad i am.

i'm also english but i'm obviously rooting for my heritage.

• 9 years ago

Canadian so , I'll be happy to qualify.

English parents :p?

• Rolf
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

We already got knocked out -_-

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.