What do you think of YOUR national's teams chances in 2014 WC?

I'm obviously of Turkish background - can't see Turkey qualifying with the way the sqaud are playing - if so many Turks didn't choose to play for 2nd related countires like Ozil and Gökhan Inler we might have a better chance. Players like Arda Turan, Emre Belozoglu, Hamit Altintop and Nuri Sahin do promise a bit though ..

England... I'll leave it up to you people.

To the English lads, England are SURELY due a good tournament though? I'll be rooting for England if Turkey predictably flop.

Yeah it's the same old story - I'd like them to, but I don't think England can get the best of the "footballing" sides like Spain, Brazil and even Germany nowadays. I think the footballing youth system in this country needs a dramatic change, the possession game is the future I think.

Favorite Answer

Half English, Half Welsh :P

Don't think either have got a chance.

If only my mother was Spanish and my father was Brazilian ;D

Not a chance - The England team is poor at the best of times, but in Brasil with that heat and humidity?

Lucky to make it out of the Group.

We've been due a good tournament for a while. Euro's just gone was supposed to be it. Before that is was South Africa 2010 "Our Best Chance For The World Cup Since 66'" Or some other bull...

England hahahaha

We will probably get to the Quarter-Finals and lose on Penalties to Brazil

FIFA will probably put us #1 in their goofy ranking system lol

england will win the world cup in 2014

USA has about a 0.3% of winning in 2014...

I'm also Swedish, but I give them about a 0.5% of winning... Zlatan needs help

we are not even in the qualifiers that's how bad my nation is. i'm living off other asian nation's success, that's how sad i am.

i'm also english but i'm obviously rooting for my heritage.

Canadian so , I'll be happy to qualify.

English parents :p?

• Rolf

We already got knocked out -_-