My wrist has been hurting these past few days and it hurts when i move it ,my mom believes in Mexican remedies?

but this has been happening since i hurt it when i played baseball in 5th grade and im a high school senior now .... this happens a lot and those remedies don't seem to work and it hurts when someone touches it or i move it ... ive been to the doctor and they say im just supposed to put ice on it but it seems... show more but this has been happening since i hurt it when i played baseball in 5th grade and im a high school senior now .... this happens a lot and those remedies don't seem to work and it hurts when someone touches it or i move it ... ive been to the doctor and they say im just supposed to put ice on it but it seems to make it worse ..... i dont know what to do this pain in killing me ....
Update: its swollen and bruised looking