Would you recommend becoming a vegan?

I tried it when I was 12, but I had no clue what I was doing. I'm a vegetarian now and I already eat pretty clean so the only things I eat that aren't vegan are greek yogurt and cheese. Would you say you've had a good experience being vegan?
Update: I know what a vegan is and I know I cannot eat dairy. And how exactly do you know what my beliefs are? Not everyone is born vegan so how exactly are there "real" and "fake" vegans? Some people aren't born Atheist does that mean they're fake atheist? It's not my fault my family likes... show more I know what a vegan is and I know I cannot eat dairy. And how exactly do you know what my beliefs are? Not everyone is born vegan so how exactly are there "real" and "fake" vegans? Some people aren't born Atheist does that mean they're fake atheist? It's not my fault my family likes meat. I believe in animal rights, that's why I'm a vegetarian...
Update 2: And I was just asking about other people's experiences on being vegan. Rather or not people say I should/ should not become vegan is not going to change my mind if I am or not. Although I do like the points you make in your answer!