What is the name of this playstation 1 game?

Hey, So i want to remember the name of this playstation 1 game, It's basically about a war between different vehicles, but every one has it's special weapon, For example, when you play with a yellow school bus It can release some black smoke from behind that damages the enemy, there's also this van that... show more Hey, So i want to remember the name of this playstation 1 game, It's basically about a war between different vehicles, but every one has it's special weapon, For example, when you play with a yellow school bus It can release some black smoke from behind that damages the enemy, there's also this van that can communicate with mini UFO's and order them to attack you , There's also a muscle car that has some rockets installed in the back , It's simply a war between these different types of vehicles to get the highest score, the maps are different, They vary from a whole mountain area covered with snow to a quite large desert , And I'm really trying hard to recall the name but I still don't remember, so I'd really appreciate it if you can identify the game and tell me the name, thank you for reading :) .
5 answers 5