I am a vegeterian but craving meats?

I am vegeterian for more than a year now. It wasn't a hard decission for me as I am allergic from sea fruits, and don't eat fastfood and hate chicken. The only thing that I was craving is cheese burger, which I replaced it soy cheese burger from my favorite resturant. Yet they stopped serving soy... show more I am vegeterian for more than a year now.

It wasn't a hard decission for me as I am allergic from sea fruits, and don't eat fastfood and hate chicken.

The only thing that I was craving is cheese burger, which I replaced it soy cheese burger from my favorite resturant.

Yet they stopped serving soy burger, and looked everywhere but didn't find anything good.(it's hard to find vegeterian food in my town, and I am allwrgic to legumes and some kind of veggies which make it even harder)

I craved cheese burger for 6 months but didn't dare to have meats.

Last I couldn't handle it so I went for and broke my vegeterian diet. And went for one last night too.

I feel so guilty that I ate an animal, and the problem is that I still craving for more.

What should I do?
Thank u♡