Pain under left side of chest and jaw?

Last night I felt a strong discomfort under my chest and occasionally down my side, back and jaw, I took heartburn and indigestion tablets, because earlier that day i ate spicy pasta, and after about half an hour it was only my chest and back, after a few hours it was just slight discomfort with certain ways I was... show more Last night I felt a strong discomfort under my chest and occasionally down my side, back and jaw, I took heartburn and indigestion tablets, because earlier that day i ate spicy pasta, and after about half an hour it was only my chest and back, after a few hours it was just slight discomfort with certain ways I was lying or moved, I thought it was either trapped gas or a pulled muscle, it often felt like I was winded a little. It didn't really prevent me from sleeping because I got to sleep fine and didn't wake up until morning, today it's still very slightly uncomfortable if I move certain ways. I read online that these are symptoms of a heart attack but online diagnostics are pretty much always saying you're going to die, I doubt it's a heart attack if I'm barely feeling anything now and I'm only 15. What do you think it is?
1 answer 1