REALLY easy, high school lunches? Vegetarian?

I turned vegetarian over the course of this summer. In middle school, I would always make a ham sandwich really quick and throw in a granola bar and something else in like 5 minutes. Now, I'm stuck on what to bring. I have to wake up at like 5 in the morning, so I can't really make something that takes more... show more I turned vegetarian over the course of this summer. In middle school, I would always make a ham sandwich really quick and throw in a granola bar and something else in like 5 minutes. Now, I'm stuck on what to bring. I have to wake up at like 5 in the morning, so I can't really make something that takes more than 10 minutes.

I have to eat it in 30 minutes, and I really don't want to bring things that make a mess like yogurt.

Also, It's kind of taboo to have guys bring all natural, completely-from-scratch homemade lunches to school.

And one last request.... could it be under 600 cal?

Thanks,
Revin (btw I'm a guy)
Update: Lane,
Most of my calories come from snacks. It's just the way I eat. at the end of the day, i have eaten 2000-2300 calories ( I'm 5'11, so I sometimes eat more than 2000)
Update 2: Our school has no access to a microwave, boiling water, or anything of the sort.

It's just bring your lunch, eat, leave.