For every dollar in wealth that Whites have, Blacks have 2 cents, is there any question why they support?

Obama with his redistribution policies? Will the revolution be televised? In 2004, the median net worth of white households was $134,280, compared with $13,450 for black households, according to an analysis of Federal Reserve data by the Economic Policy Institute. By 2009, the median net worth for white... show more Obama with his redistribution policies? Will the revolution be televised?

In 2004, the median net worth of white households was $134,280, compared with $13,450 for black households, according to an analysis of Federal Reserve data by the Economic Policy Institute. By 2009, the median net worth for white households had fallen 24 percent to $97,860; the median black net worth had fallen 83 percent to $2,170, according to the EPI.

Algernon Austin, director of the EPI's Program on Race, Ethnicity and the Economy, described the wealth gap this way: "In 2009, for every dollar of wealth the average white household had, black households only had two cents."

Since the end of the recession, the overall unemployment rate has fallen from 9.4 to 8.3 percent, while the black unemployment rate has been stagnant from 14.7 to 14.4 percent, according to the Department of Labor.
Update: To those of you that think I am blaming Whites for the plight of Blacks, you are wrong. I am just stating the facts and suggesting that if someone offers "Hope" those with no hope would gravitate towards him and defend him at all costs. My real assertion is that if Blacks really knew how bad they had... show more To those of you that think I am blaming Whites for the plight of Blacks, you are wrong. I am just stating the facts and suggesting that if someone offers "Hope" those with no hope would gravitate towards him and defend him at all costs.

My real assertion is that if Blacks really knew how bad they had it they would either revolt or change. Since no real news or information trickles down into the Black community there will be no revolt or change, and the revolution cannot be televised because it will never happen.