Would You Go Back to a Las Vegas Buffet If...?

Would you go back to a Las Vegas Buffet if before you went there you were feeling alittle under the weather, but nothing major. Say, for example, you felt dizzy from not taking your medicine so it wasn't like you where sick sick. You ate fairly well - a little of this and a little of that - without... show more Would you go back to a Las Vegas Buffet if before you went there you were feeling alittle under the weather, but nothing major. Say, for example, you felt dizzy from not taking your medicine so it wasn't like you where sick sick. You ate fairly well - a little of this and a little of that - without overstuffing yourself. Then after you ate you felt sicker and immediately threw up in the bathroom. You hardly ever throw up. Would you go back to this restaurant and give it a second chance or would you write it off completely? Would it change you answer if it was the best value buffet in the area?
Update: Well, normally I would think that it was something else, but I only had a slim fast in the morning. I wasn't that hungry at lunch so I didn't have anything. We went to dinner at about 5pm. Slim Fast was at about 9am. Also, it was a hunger head ache because I didn't have a head ache and I... show more Well, normally I would think that it was something else, but I only had a slim fast in the morning. I wasn't that hungry at lunch so I didn't have anything. We went to dinner at about 5pm. Slim Fast was at about 9am.

Also, it was a hunger head ache because I didn't have a head ache and I wasn't hungry. I did feel dehydrated at the restaurant so I was thinking that it was that. While I was there I had a glass of water and two glasses of half orange juice half sprite.
Update 2: *wasn't a hunger headache