I think I might have Carpal tunnel syndrome? Help?

I've been doing this internship for the past 3 months and I'm usually holding my phone with my wrist twisted inward. I wasn't sure if it was the cause of a recent pain in my wrist so I tried working with my left hand more and it subsided when I kept my wrist in a neutral position. I have to hold the... show more I've been doing this internship for the past 3 months and I'm usually holding my phone with my wrist twisted inward. I wasn't sure if it was the cause of a recent pain in my wrist so I tried working with my left hand more and it subsided when I kept my wrist in a neutral position. I have to hold the phone for almost 6 hours making calls etc. it's starting to affect me when I sleep, my fingers start to throb and I don't know what to do! My internship doesn't end for another 3 months. Anyway I'm not positive if it is carpal tunnel, could someone please give me their opinion on whether they think it is? And what should I do? Thanks
Update: Thank you all for your answers. The throbbing only occurs at times, it's mainly numbness and stiffness, at the moment, I feel it most in my index and "ring" finger. I'm only 21 so that's why I'm not so sure. All of your answers were very helpful though I think I'll try and look into... show more Thank you all for your answers. The throbbing only occurs at times, it's mainly numbness and stiffness, at the moment, I feel it most in my index and "ring" finger. I'm only 21 so that's why I'm not so sure. All of your answers were very helpful though I think I'll try and look into the possibility of a head set with my employer. Thanks again:)