Does anyone else get this way & why does it happen?

I get extremely bad heartburn from drinking alcohol. Its gotten to the point once where it was hard to breathe! That's how bad it gets sometimes. I get it from almost everything. The only thing I can do that doesn't make it happen is drinking creamy drinks like baileys or mixing my drinks with water &... show more I get extremely bad heartburn from drinking alcohol. Its gotten to the point once where it was hard to breathe! That's how bad it gets sometimes.
I get it from almost everything. The only thing I can do that doesn't make it happen is drinking creamy drinks like baileys or mixing my drinks with water & crystal lights.
I can't have coolers, or rum & coke, or basically anything besides those two things ^
It doesn't happen to anybody that I know, I'm the only one.

I was just wondering if anyone else get this & also if you know why this happens? :\