Why did my face get puffy and rounder when I became vegan?

I became vegan about a week ago and I've lost weight quickly. Like seven pounds. which is a lot for a week imo. But even though I lost weight, my face looks fatter. I am sort of skinnyfat so weight loss and weight gain per pound look more pronounced. I know that from experience. but Could it be just from stress... show more I became vegan about a week ago and I've lost weight quickly. Like seven pounds. which is a lot for a week imo. But even though I lost weight, my face looks fatter. I am sort of skinnyfat so weight loss and weight gain per pound look more pronounced. I know that from experience. but Could it be just from stress that came up or has anyone else had this problem at the beginning?
Update: i'm stressed because I have an anxiety disorder and something important came up that Im worried about. i don't see why that specific is relevant though? but they say stress makes you retain water in your face.