Cold, ches pains, and wrist problems?

So I'm not sure if any of the problems I'm having are related but I can't go to the doctors anytime soon so any info I could get here would be great. I'm experiencing chest pains (now for 2 days on and off) on my upper left chest area almost to my armpit and my wrist started hurting and swelled... show more So I'm not sure if any of the problems I'm having are related but I can't go to the doctors anytime soon so any info I could get here would be great.

I'm experiencing chest pains (now for 2 days on and off) on my upper left chest area almost to my armpit and my wrist started hurting and swelled up a little bit at the same time. It hurts to bend my left hand and the chest pains randomly come and go when I'm moving around.

And I've been experiencing a cold I got a week and a bit ago, which I'm just recovering from (I just get coughs and a runny nose now, the sore throat went away in a few days.)

Again, I know I should really go to the doctors but I can't right now so any help here would be great. Thanks in advance!!!