15 and have growing pains?

im a 15 female .and for the last two months ive been experiencing pain in my upperback,lower back,hips,and calfs when i bend i try to twist/pop them but the pain comes back .so i went to the emergency room about three days ago and the doctor said i was having muscle spasms and its growing pains ill eventually have... show more im a 15 female .and for the last two months ive been experiencing pain in my upperback,lower back,hips,and calfs when i bend i try to twist/pop them but the pain comes back .so i went to the emergency room about three days ago and the doctor said i was having muscle spasms and its growing pains ill eventually have it till im 16 or 17 he said to start stretching 3 times a day .is he right ? i try to stretch out but its hard cause it hurts and when i try to strecth my lower hips/back its diffucult. so am i having growing pains ? i never had these pains before .the more weight i lose the more tougher it gets. is it maybe because of my weight loss? i lost over 70 in the last 9 months .or maybe my constipation? i dont know who to believe all i know is it hurts so help me out guys and thanks. also i dont know if this will help but my height is 5'5" and the pain is all throughout my body
1 answer 1