How do I go about telling my parents I smoke and smoke weed?

First of all, don't jump on the band wagon and tell me not to do it. I know I shouldn't already, so I don't want a lecture. I've been smoking weed a lot for a while now, and smoking normally, too. So how do I go about telling my parents? I want to be truthful to them and be honest. I don't... show more First of all, don't jump on the band wagon and tell me not to do it. I know I shouldn't already, so I don't want a lecture.

I've been smoking weed a lot for a while now, and smoking normally, too.
So how do I go about telling my parents? I want to be truthful to them and be honest. I don't like hiding it, but I don't want to stop. It calms me down.
So yeah.
If it helps, my mum used to smoke it, and my dad still does. So they know the effects and things.
I have a feeling they both suspect, as half the time I roll up stoned to either of their houses, depending on who's I am staying at that day.