Pain on right side of abdomen?

About 3 weeks ago, i went for a run, went out to eat lasagna, and the next day i had pain in my lower right abdomen, threw up several times, and then 2 days later i felt fine, until more recently i went for a long run again, came home ate lasagna, and the next day the same thing happened, where i had pain on my... show more About 3 weeks ago, i went for a run, went out to eat lasagna, and the next day i had pain in my lower right abdomen, threw up several times, and then 2 days later i felt fine, until more recently i went for a long run again, came home ate lasagna, and the next day the same thing happened, where i had pain on my lower right abdomen and threw up several times, woke up the next day and i felt okay. i dont think its appencitis because the pain keeps going away within 24 hrs, does anyone have any ideas if the pain is caused from the running, or someting to do with the fact that it happened the last 2 times i ate lasagna? just wondering if there is a connection, or something else going on, any answers or ideas would be helpful, thank you
1 answer 1