When does life become nothing?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Simi
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

when you start looking at it that way.

Life is never nothing. Its always something, just you need the 'vision' (not eyes) to see it. Even after death you live in others memories. Even if people may forget you but whatever you did throughout your life, the effects of it will be somewhere always there. So life will still be something after your death.

The dark, the nothingness has something in it. If you look for it you will find it.

Life is never nothingness but if you have made up your mind to see it like that, then nothing can help you look at it the other way.

• 7 years ago

When you stop caring about the world and just go "your own way"... when you don't care about anything, just keep "your own truth" but nothing else... When you stop listening to the Real Truths of life... When you stop learning... when you think you're "too old" for this or that... then, life becomes nothing.

If you don't any of these things happen to you, life will always be ALL to you, and you can live forever. How about that?

• 7 years ago

Life is never nothing. It's never ending and should never be seen as "nothing". It's very precious and everyday is a blessing so I don't think anyone should ever see it in that way. Even after death we should appreciate it. I believe in reincarnation so we just keep going; an endless occurrence where your next live is determined how well you've lived in the previous one. There is a heaven and a hell. I believe it's just not in the traditional bible sense. Live your life to the fullest, keep moving forward, and don't forget to smile. Best of luck to everyone. Take care.

Source(s): Myself
  • 7 years ago

hi friend, in my opinion life become nothing when our name doesn't remembered by anyone in the world. It may be after death or before death. So always do favors that you can for peoples, it will make you remembered by them and your life something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • `
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

1) Life become nothing When someone whom we Trust suddenly becomes a betrayer

• 7 years ago

Life can never appear as nothing unless you see or realize the Life in its true transprent color while you are in the state of your deep dreamless slumber..!

• 7 years ago

When you finished living all lives. At the age of 90 and above.

• 7 years ago

Life becomes nothing when all sort of interest in life is lost.due to ignorance. Thanks.

Source(s): ever feel
  • 7 years ago

After death

• A ®
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

When you realise the vastness of the universe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.