Dizziness and nausea whilst in the bath/getting out of the bath?

Basically, sometimes when I'm in the bath I start to feel incredibly sick, as if I am going to throw up. When I get out the bath I start to feel very dizzy as if I am going to faint and I have lie down and it eventually goes away. I find this tends to happen either when I'm due to have a period or when I... show more Basically, sometimes when I'm in the bath I start to feel incredibly sick, as if I am going to throw up. When I get out the bath I start to feel very dizzy as if I am going to faint and I have lie down and it eventually goes away.

I find this tends to happen either when I'm due to have a period or when I am on my period. I've had this problem for a very long time, long before I became sexually active so I can definitely rule out pregnancy.

If anybody can help me, I would really appreciate it as it's becoming a really annoying problem. Thanks so much :)