Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Would you trust and date a guy with a pocket knife and a gun?

I'm interested in dating this guy who carries a gun and a knife in his pocket everywhere he goes. He says he just likes caring it around with him plus just for protection in case something happens.Is this normal or should I see this as a red flag and run.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You should see this as a red flag and run. Depending on the type of knife and size of it, not only could the knife be illegal, but carrying a gun is as well. Carrying a firearm in public is a crime and he will be jailed if caught. Also depends on the type of gun as well, it may be unlisened and an illegal firearm to even own let alone carry. That behaviour he has is the beginning of an extremely dangerous criminal. You make him mad once and that could be the end of you if he chooses. Your life is more valuable than to stay with that kind of guy! Move to someone better!

• 9 years ago

well i dated one and his gun was not in his pocket but in his hand while i was with him at first time when i saw gun in his hand i kinda freaked out but i tried to act calm and well just as you explain he was that kinda guy . and at one point i felt scared and maybe at the same time safe well they are kinda dangerous guys but still i honestly couldn't resist like he was damn hot and his eyes well i was lost lol

• 9 years ago

That's a little suspicious. Depending on his personality I would over think that. You never know what could happen.

• 9 years ago

maybe..hes a drug dealer...just trust ur instincts do u feel as if hes a threat?? is he acting suspicious??is he hiding things??unless hes a secret agent:P<<<<and dont let love/lust cloud up ur judgement--cuz it usually does...think rationally

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.